Friday 1 April 2011

THE SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE

This is quite exciting this months theme for the sketchbook challenge is : branching out - out on a limb, basically , doing things in your sketchbook you don't usually use or like , getting to a place of uncomfortableness - its explained much better on the sketchbook challenge blog so why not click on the badge on my blog. For me I always stick to black pen and ink 99% of the time . Strangely enough I absolutely love colour but rarely use it in my art apart from the bit of painting I occasionally do. I hate - with a passion charcoal , its messy unreliable , it has no nice fine lines and when you try to "blend" it just looks a mess, so my plan for this sketchbook challenge is to use lots of charcoal and colour and anything else it might lead too

No comments:

Post a Comment