Tuesday 12 April 2011

crocodile catch up!!! 4th - 8th april

Monday was our last ever rushes day. mixture of relief but also of ahh we're all alone now - which is not really true because the tutors are still around for advice.
Tuesday was a kind of fix up crocodile day so I opened up a crocodile hospital in h006 the room at uni and made my crocodiles that had been injured in filming all new again
Wednesday was a good animation day , I spent the morning doing test sequences of eyes coming up from the pavement and in the after noon I shot my first scene with my assistant kyle who was eaten by a crocodile :)
Thursday I did some animation for the project I'm working on for Barry Purves
and Friday I helped clear out some of the mess in the animation stop motion rigs and also animated my end scene - me being attacked by a crocodile , and I also did a v quick animation for a innocent smoothie ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment