Friday 1 April 2011

crocodile catch up 28th - 1st april

Monday , was rushes day , because I work weekends this means going in and preparing my rushes presentation in the morning, I also helped Emma  my  house mate with her story board for rushes. After completing my rushes work , I worked on some editing for some shots I had done previously , basically this was photoshoping bits of people's bodies out of frame so the eating of the crocodile looked a little more believable.
Tuesday was my set making day although to be fair not for my crocodile project this was for an outside project i'm doing for a band. Tuesday afternoon wednesday and thursday morning , I spent doing the epic challenge of dope sheeting for the music which is 4 and a half minutes long hence why it took so long to do. For those un familiar with dope sheeting , basicaly it is where you have lots of charts on lined paper each line represents 1/24th of a second if your animating to music like I am you need to work out exactly what notes or beats are in which frames ( which is 1/24th second ) and then plan what ever it is your animating to move to the beat. it is a heck of a job to do but it makes animating sooo much easier with good results.
Thursday afternoon I went to a brand marketing workshop which was all about being your own brand and looking at who your target audience / consumers are. After the workshop I went to see one of our tutors, Laura weston exhibition, which was really great , Laura had a wide rage of pieces on show ranging from sketchbooks to really interesting lino prints , postcards, fridge magnets , broaches , you name it it was probably there and fab. 
Friday, In the morning I went in and was filmed for part of a project I and my classmates are working for Barry purves. I then stayed and helped my friend Sarah paper mache some chairs for her stop motion set . I then came back to my house and completed another dope sheet this time for my section of Barry's project , luckily this is only 19 secs long so I was able to get it all done in the afternoon.
thanks for reading remember you can see earlier stages of my project at www.plasticineperson.wordpress.com ( most have pictures and I will be adding more pictures to this blog too yey

No comments:

Post a Comment